New Build Assistant
We are looking for a New Build Team Member to join our Colmore Row and Edgbaston Offices.
The role of the New Build Legal Assistant is to provide effective support to our New Build Team.
- Providing full support to our Property New Build Team to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ideally have some administration experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications. Any necessary training is provided.
Davisons have been established for over 30 years and now have over 350 staff in 12 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.