Parvinder Bahia


Featured Blogs and Case Studies

Can I become a Personal Welfare Deputy?
If you have a loved one who has lost the mental capacity to make decisions for themselves and you’re looking to make important decisions on their behalf, you will need to apply to the Court of Protection for a deputyship order. This is the only option available for someone to gain authority over a loved one’s affairs if they have lost mental capacity and did not have a Power of Attorney in place prior to losing capacity.
November 13, 2019

My Team

Darryl WilkesDirector | Solicitor01789 638 508

Get your FREE Initial
Assessment now

Fill in the form with your details and a bit about your current situation and a member of our team will be in touch to offer you a FREE initial assessment.

Please let us know you are not a robot